2.8.07

July 30 - August 5

August 5- Sunday

All - Homie :]


August 4- Saturday

All - Went to the Dentist.. Last bunot na! YEAH! @ Bocaue, Bulacan! :]
We also went to Honey's house '& stayed there for a while.. After that I went to Greenhills with Kuya Jon '& ate Cheryle, When we got home, we went to the park '& played volleyball *slash* basketball :]

August 3- Friday

All - No CLASSES today! YEHEY! =) Went to Greenhills.. LOL! Played volleyball with Kass when I got home.. YEAHBOY!

August 2 - Thursday

Assembly - Presentation.
JAZZ = I'm Coming '& Dance with Somebody.
GLEE CLUB = Broadway. "Cats". LOL [Myka '& Juan Miguel].

Music - All the plastik people shown their true colors. LOL!

VE Time - Had Computer class. :)

`Mam [Ms. Basilio] wanted me to change seat again. LOL. Good thing my Frontmates '& Seatmate didn't want me to. I didn't want to leave either. Gewd! I see the board better in that place '& My seatmate teaches me in Chem while I teach him in Geom. It's good enough.

Dissmissal - LOL. Forgot my wallet was with Magno. Good thing he remembered to give it back before I went down.. Goodieee! =] The others played volleyball naman sa Quadrangle while I was Texting by the side.. HAHA! Japanese Exchange students roaming. LOL!

Park - played volleyball sith Kass, then sound3p at home. Hehe.


August 1 - Wednesday

LT - Sir is sooo funny.
[He made the people in the class with short socks, remove their socks! Eww]
.:Nakatakas lang aqoh:.

LOP - The Drill Shit [Sheet pala] was hard.. JOWKS! Hehe.. Be ready to fail ~> :(


July 31 - Tuesday

Double History day.. We did nothing as usual.. The 2nd period of History just highlight the book, LOL. Thank goodness my seatmate was nice enough to higlight my book for me.

Filipino '& Geom.. LOL, we are good study partners. LOL. Filipino Quiz '& DS, Geom Quiz.


July 30 - Monday

TLE - Just remembered that we cooked THAI FOOD. Don't like it. Arg.

- New Seat '& Seatmate.
Goodbye Kuya Marvin '& Hello A Magno..




XEMPRE PARA KAMING TIMANG SA SCH BUS. MGAH LUKARET. GRABEISHUS.
[No School Friday. YEAH! SK Registration]


No comments: